Ingredients1 ½ lb. salmon fillet
8-10 Chinese cabbage leaves
lemon pepper to taste
salt to taste
½ T. olive oil
1 wood kabob skewer (pre-soaked in water for 1 hour)
1 lemon, sliced
1. Preheat grill to approximately 350?F. Place pre-soaked plank on grill and heat plank for 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Place 2-3 cabbage leaves on the prepared plank. Lay salmon on top of the cabbage, skin facing down.
3. Sprinkle salt and lemon pepper to taste. Place lemon slices on top of salmon and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Wrap remaining leaves around salmon, tucking leaves under both sides of fillet, so that leaves meet at top of fillet.
5. Thread pre-soaked wood kabob skewer through cabbage leaves to hold them together. Place on grill and cook well.