Ingredients1-2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, diced
1/4 C barbecue sauce, divided
1/4 C pizza or tomato sauce
1 pre-made pizza crust
½ C shredded smoked Gouda cheese
2 T green onions, chopped
2 T fresh cilantro, chopped
1 T fresh basil, chopped
1. Combine 2 T barbecue sauce and chicken in a bowl. Mix together well and set aside.
2. Preheat grill to low heat. Place one crust on grill rack, lightly coated with cooking spray. Grill 3-5 minutes or until puffy and golden.
3. Flip crust over, so char-grilled marks are visible.
4. Spread remaining barbecue sauce and tomato sauce over crust. Top with cheese, chicken mixture and green onions.
5. Place cover on grill and cook for 3-4 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is lightly golden. Sprinkle cilantro and basil over pizza.